PowerGramo Forum Index PowerGramo
PowerGramo support and communication Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

zero recording twice in a week

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cameronreilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: zero recording twice in a week Reply with quote

Twice in the last week I've finished an hour long Skype call only to discover that there was no recording. In both cases, the little blue icon was flashing in the bottom right-hand corner of my Skype window. One call was a SkypeOut, the other was Skype-Skype. On the 2nd occasion (tonight), I noticed that ten minutes after the Skype call had ended, PowerGramo still said "recording....". Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Also, twice in the last week I've recorded shows that have had nasty audio artifacts for the first several minutes (from 3 minutes to ten) in the recording. Then they disappear by themselves.

Unfortunately I can't use the tool for podcasts anymore unless it improves its reliability.
yangze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Same Here Reply with quote

The exact same problem has been happening quite frequently here. I just blew an hour-long skype recording on this, and it was intended for a commercial production. No re-do's permitted, and I have paid the salaries in advance. Boo-hoo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerGramo Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: